Good Morning!!

The Athens-UGA Collegiate FFA will be offering CDE T-shirts for the State CDE Day on Saturday, March 18th. Shirts will be short sleeve and will be $14 for sizes S-5XL. All orders are due by 11:59pm on Monday, March 6th. Checks should be made payable to UGA Collegiate FFA. The shirt design is attached to the email for you to view and share with your students!

This year you will be able to select a pick-up location, please be sure to pick a location for your shirts to be picked up.  We will have shirt available for pick up at:

1.       Four Towers (8AM-12PM

2.       Livestock Arena (8AM-9AM)

3.       Poultry Science Building (8AM-9AM)

Shirt orders can be made HERE.

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]