From: Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Eric D Rubenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 10:41 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UGA State CDE Day T-Shirt Sale

Good Morning!!

The Athens-UGA Collegiate FFA will be offering CDE T-shirts for the State CDE Day on Saturday, March 18th. Shirts will be short sleeve and will be $14 for sizes S-5XL. All orders are due by 11:59pm on Monday, March 6th. Checks should be made payable to UGA Collegiate FFA. The shirt design is attached to the email for you to view and share with your students!

This year you will be able to select a pick-up location, please be sure to pick a location for your shirts to be picked up.  We will have shirt available for pick up at:

1.       Four Towers (8AM-12PM
2.       Livestock Arena (8AM-9AM)
3.       Poultry Science Building (8AM-9AM)

Shirt orders can be made HERE<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-rd621I6p5hmR7ydTlvEQ_cwRg2qACtUKIaaqAiN9FPojFA/viewform?c=0&w=1>.

Eric
Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department
405 College Station Rd. | 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602
Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]