If your chapter is interested in a fun way to showcase Georgia agriculture
and compete for a trip to National FFA Convention, the Hall of Georgia
Exhibit is a great opportunity! It will be held in conjunction with the
Georgia FFA Career Show. The Winder-Barrow chapter won the Hall of States
at National Convention this past October!

The top 3 finalists are announced at the Career Show and the winner
announced on stage during Friday’s session. The top three chapters should
plan to attend that session.  1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive a plaque
on stage.

*Setup and Location Information*

*Exhibit Set-up**:*
Wednesday, April 26th            1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Thursday, April 27th                7:30 AM – 11:00 AM

*Show Hours:*

Thursday, April 27th                11:00 PM - 4:30 PM

*Exhibit Take-Down**:*
Thursday April 27th                 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM

*Location:* Booths will be located in the very front of the exhibit hall near
the entrance, just under the glass wall.

I plan to have a Chick-Fil-A lunch for all the *teachers* participating. I
will not be able to provide lunches for the students. There will be food
venders outside the exhibit hall.

*NEW for 2017!!*

Applications will be by Google Form.  Here is the link:
https://goo.gl/forms/IlRyaM3ka34mUDvD3

A copy of the guidelines are attached.  Please make sure you review them
carefully.

If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can
be reached at 478-662-4692 <(478)%20662-4692> or [log in to unmask]

*Casey Shumate*
Camp Manager
Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center
281 Hope Entrance Rd.
Fort Valley, GA 31030
Office: 478-967-2302 ext.6 <(478)%20967-2302>
Fax:    478-967-2728 <(478)%20967-2728>
www.campjohnhope.com <http://wwww.campjohnhope.com>