If your chapter is interested in a fun way to showcase Georgia agriculture and compete for a trip to National FFA Convention, the Hall of Georgia Exhibit is a great opportunity! It will be held in conjunction with the Georgia FFA Career Show. The Winder-Barrow chapter won the Hall of States at National Convention this past October!

The top 3 finalists are announced at the Career Show and the winner announced on stage during Friday’s session. The top three chapters should plan to attend that session.  1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive a plaque on stage.

Setup and Location Information

Exhibit Set-up:
Wednesday, April 26th            1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Thursday, April 27th                7:30 AM – 11:00 AM

Show Hours:

Thursday, April 27th                11:00 PM - 4:30 PM

Exhibit Take-Down:
Thursday April 27th                 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Location: Booths will be located in the very front of the exhibit hall near the entrance, just under the glass wall.

I plan to have a Chick-Fil-A lunch for all the teachers participating. I will not be able to provide lunches for the students. There will be food venders outside the exhibit hall

NEW for 2017!!

Applications will be by Google Form.  Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/IlRyaM3ka34mUDvD3

A copy of the guidelines are attached.  Please make sure you review them carefully.

If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 478-662-4692 or [log in to unmask]

Casey Shumate
Camp Manager
Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center
281 Hope Entrance Rd.