FINAL REMINDER:
Deep in the Heart Essays are due by midnight tomorrow, February 17.  Please have your students email their essays to either me or Julie Freeman at [log in to unmask].

Deep in the Heart Scholarship program provided by the Richard Wallrath Educational Foundation
The Wallrath's are generously donating six $5,000 scholarships to Georgia FFA members.

Below is the link with the scholarship program rules.  Here is a short summary:

FFA members must watch the movie, Deep in the Heart, and then submit an essay focused on a topic tied to discussion themes:  Stewardship, Faith, Resiliency, FFA and 4-H.

The program is open to any current FFA member in good standing.  If the winner is not a graduating senior, the scholarship will be held in escrow until claimed.

Essays must be submitted to the Georgia FFA Foundation by midnight February 17.  They can be submitted by e-mail to me at [log in to unmask].  They can also be submitted by mail, but they must be postmarked by February 17.

We will recognize the six scholarship winners during the State FFA Convention.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Deep in the Heart Scholarship Program Website:
https://www.icevonline.com/deepintheheart

Deep in the Heart Movie Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP_CrBNR8VM

--