Ag Teachers,

Happy Thursday. I hope that you have had a great week. Many are or soon will celebrate national FFA week in your chapters. What an exciting time! Thank you for the great work that you are doing.

I’m sending one final request for help judging record books at the State Livestock Show next week. I am proud to report that the follow people are signed up to assist with Beef Cattle and Swine record books on Thursday.

Ms. Katherine Throne (Thursday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Ms. Lynne Cook (Thursday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. & 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.)
Mr. Jesse Boland (Thursday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Ms. Jaky Cervantes (Thursday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Mr. Brandon Poole (Thursday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Mr. Jerry Stone (Thursday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. & 1 p.m. 3 p.m.)

We are in need of two more people who can be available to judge on Thursday afternoon from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. AND we are in need of two people who can judge Dairy record books on Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.

If you (or your apprentice teacher) can help fill either void, please let me know. I appreciate you all, and look forward to seeing you in Perry next week. Travel safely.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA