Good afternoon teachers and Happy National FFA Week to you!

We are in need of some volunteers for the State Doe Show this Saturday in Perry. If you have students showing please feel free to email me back directly with what time you would be welling to help. Times are that available in the excel attachment labeled statedoehelplist17.

Also attached are the pen assignments. All pens are being used at this time. Please remember that these are located in Horse Barn #2 and they are much larger than the pens used at the fair in October. Take a moment and look over the list and let me know if you see an error. I would rather know now than on Friday during check in.

State Doe Show Agenda:

Friday 2/24/17
1 pm - 4 pm - Commercial Breeding Doe Check In/Weigh In - Horse Barn #2
*The barn will be open for student's doe projects when checking in other livestock. Pen assignments will be posted Wednesday morning in Horse Barn #2.*

Saturday 2/25/17
9 am - Commercial Breeding Doe Show - Practice Ring #2

Sunday 2/26/17
12 pm- All animals must be out of barn by noon.

Thank you and we look forward to having a great show.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education