We are only one week from the opening of 2017 SLC Registration!
SLC at the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center:
- Registration opens Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 7:00 AM.
- Large County Registration will be open on Monday February 27th, 2017 from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. (Must have 60 people from a single county for a single week)
- Dates: Week 1: May 22-26, Week 2: May 29-June 2, Week 3: June 5-9, Week 4: June 12-16, Week 5: June 19-23, Week 6: June 26-30
- New Contact Info: Hannah Smith, [log in to unmask], 770-786-6926 ext 7
- Click here for Georgia FFA-FCCLA Registration Info!
SLC at Camp John Hope:
A few reminders:
- Deposits equal student slots for you chapter.
- Deposits are forfeited if you cancel or if your number of students decreases.
- You MUST send a deposit for the number of students that you registered online. If you send a deposit for less than you registered, you will be invoiced for the remaining deposits.
- Deposits for a cancelled student will not be applied to the balance for your chapter. Forfeited deposits will not be applied to advisor or child payments.
- No deposit required for advisors, chaperones, or children of advisors (if child is coming at the reduced rate).
- Deposit must be received within two weeks of online registration form submission.
- All chaperones must be at least 21 years of age. They must be approved by your school administration and follow your school's chaperone policies. Chaperones must sign the Advisor Expectations form and follow all camp policies.
Hannah SmithEducational Program AssistantGeorgia FFA-FCCLA Center720 FFA RoadCovington, GA 30014Phone: 770-786-6926 x 7Fax: 770-786-1774My Websites: