My apologies.  The original schedule attached had the incorrect Cattle Check In times.  We will check in beef cattle in Sutherland Arena from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 22nd. All hogs, steers & heifers must be weighed in and in place by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday to be checked in for the show.