Last chance to register is TODAY!
There are so many opportunities for us as agriculture teachers to grow and learn to stay on the cutting edge of agriculture (an industry that is growing faster than we can dream!). The GA Organics Conference is one of those opportunities. This conference is a two day event in Atlanta,GA (see address below) on February 17th and 18th. Yes, this is one of the craziest months but hey what a great activity to lead your chapter into National FFA Week! You do not have to attend both days but there are tons of educational workshops and industry contacts attending various sessions and workshops both days of the conference. (This would also be a great opportunity for those seeking to become Industry Certified in the Horticulture Area or for those needing to renew.)
Georgia International Convention Center
2000 Convention Center Concourse
College Park, GA 30337
For those of you that have never been it is an eye opening experience and could possibly open some doors for you and your students to gain support on a whole new level for your program. If you have a school garden, greenhouse or participate in the Farm to School program THIS CONFERENCE is for YOU!
Here is how this works, if you would like to attend this conference for educational opportunities and to receive a PLU credit you need to register through following the instruction below, provided by the GA Organics team. You must choose an educational workshop to attend. There are some on Friday and others on Saturday. Please read through the attached workshop information sheets to choose which one you would be most interested in attending. Please register through the Georgia Organics Website by Feb 1st, 2017 and COPY ME on your registration. After this deadline we will send you invoice for the registration fee. This fee could anywhere from $100 - $150 depending on registration numbers.
Thank you all for your support of the agriculture industry and your continued search for knowledge to better teach our students! If you have any questions please call or email directly!
See Instructions below for Georgia Organic Registration Page HOW TO:
Education Pass Registration Instructions:
To register for a 2-day Education Pass, please click here and follow the steps below.
1. Click on “Register.”
2. Enter your name and email address, then choose “GO Attendee.” Then click “Next.”
3. Enter the required Contact Information and Background Information. Then click “Next.”
4. Select the “Two-day Education Pass” option. Then click “Next.”
5. Select an in-depth Friday workshop. Please note that Friday farm tours Friday, all day intensives, and Farmers Feast are not included in the 2-day education pass. Once your in-depth workshop is selected, click “Next.”
6. The next page is your “Registration Summary.” If all of the information is correct, click “Proceed to Payment.”
7. If you are a Georgia Organics member, you can also enter your member discount code to receive the member discount on your conference registration. Hit apply if you are using a code.
9. Select “Purchase Order” under payment method.
10. Be sure to check the box in the Cancellation and Refund Policy section, then click “Finish.”
11. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. Forward your confirmation to Trisha Lastly at [log in to unmask].
The registration deadline is Monday, Feb.1st TODAY
You may also use the link below to allow me to register for you. Either way you register please register by Feb. 1st.