Fellow Ag Teachers,

Please be reminded that the results from the State FFA Career Development Events at Fort Valley State University will announced in a special award presentation ceremony on Saturday at 2:00 p.m.

This will provide an exciting time for us all to celebrate the success of the total program and recognize the chapters that will be advancing on to represent our great state at the National Convention. I hope you can plan to have your students participate. We will make it a meaningful experience but also be efficient with time as to not drag out the award recognition. Please make every effort to allow your students the full experience by attending this ceremony.

I am really looking forward to seeing all your students and their results on Saturday.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East