---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

*Good morning!  The new year has brought rains as well as enthusiastic
attitudes about the cattle industry!  So far in 2017, we have seen sale
crowds that are excited about this business!  Please let me know if you
should need a catalog or additional info on the following events:  *

*February 22-26:  Georgia 4-H and FFA State Livestock Shows, Perry, GA*

*February 28:  Tifton Beef Cattle Short Course, Irwinville, GA;
www.ugabeef.com <http://www.ugabeef.com/>*

*March 1:  Tifton Performance Tested Bull Sale, Irwinville, GA; *
*www.ugabeef.com* <http://www.ugabeef.com/>

*March 3:  Georgia Cattlemen’s Association Legislative Steak Biscuit
Breakfast, Atlanta, GA*

*March 25:  CSR & Guests 10th Annual Southern Tradition Sale, CSR Farms
Sale Facility, Alapaha, GA; www.southerntraditionsale.com
<http://www.southerntraditionsale.com/>*

*March 29 – April 1:  Georgia Cattlemen’s Association Convention& Beef
Expo, Perry, GA; (**http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionschedule.aspx*
<http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionschedule.aspx>*; and *

*http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionregistration.aspx*
<http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionregistration.aspx>*)*

*March 30:  Moseley Brothers Feeder Cattle Teleauction, Perry, GA*

*April 1:  Georgia Hereford Association Sale, Perry, GA*

*April 8:  CK Cattle & Maples Stock Farm Bull and Female Sale, Cullman, AL*

*April 18:  Georgia HERD Program Heifer Sale, Irwinville GA*

*April 22:  Windy Hills Angus & Guests Female Sale, Boaz, AL*

*May 6:  Timberland Angus and SimAngus Female Sale, Vernon, AL*

*May 31:  GA HERD Program Heifer Sale, Calhoun, GA*

*Thank you for your interest!  If I may be of assistance to you prior to or
during any of the events listed above, just let me know.*

--

*Patsie T. Cannon*

*Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.*

*   PO Box 500*