Google Forms
Teachers,

Please complete the "Living to Serve" registration form by clicking on the link below and answering the form questions.

Activities will be planned based on the number of participants registered. More information will be provided via email next month. Thanks to generous sponsors t-shirts and lunch will again be provided this year. I will finalize numbers, request t-shirt sizes, and waiver forms closer to the convention date.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin
Living to Serve - Registration - 89th Georgia FFA Convention
Teachers,

This document is a registration form for the Community Service opportunities that are being planned in conjunction with the 89th Georgia FFA Convention. Activities will be conducted during the day on Thursday, April 27 in cooperation with Rebuilding Macon, Keep Macon/Bibb Beautiful Commission, Habitat for Humanity, Cherry Blossom Festival, Macon/Bibb Parks and Recreation, Daybreak, and other local community service organizations. Activities may include painting, site clean-up, possible construction/repair opportunities, etc...

Opportunities available will be based on the number participating and within a few minutes travel time of the convention center. Again, the purpose of this document is to determine the number of chapters planning to participate and the projected number of students participating from each chapter.

Once you register, I will work with area community service organizations to identify potential sites and projects for your chapter and I will contact each chapter with site information prior to arrival at convention.

We will all meet together at the convention center on Thursday morning around 9 a.m. and travel from the convention center to your assigned sites. I will contact each chapter directly with location assignments once they are identified. There will be job lists that include items of completion for each site.

If you have any questions please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form