Remember that SLC Registration opens tomorrow February 28th at 7:00AM.

Update on SLC at Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center:
-Weeks 1, 2 and 3 appear to be at the highest demand and will likely fill very quickly.
-If you are planning to register for one of these weeks, we recommend that you have a second choice of Week 4, 5, or 6.
-We will place chapters by timestamp. Due to the high volume of registrations, it will take us time to process each one. A week may reach capacity before we are able to update the Registration form and show that it is full.
-Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation or we will contact you to discuss your second-choice options.

Please send any questions to [log in to unmask] or call the office at 770-786-6926 x 7.

Thank you!

--
Hannah Smith
Educational Program Assistant