We updated the Scholarship application section on our website today with the Guthrie Scholarship application (for junior dairy exhibitors). Please check the link for the Guthrie Scholarship application as well as other scholarship applications.  Please note the Guthrie Scholarship, Beef Cattle exhibitor and Kalino Scholarship applications are all due February 10th!

http://georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=17

Please let us know if you have any questions or are looking for a specific application.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission