From: Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 5:46 PM
Subject: GA Jr. National Livestock Show - ordering banquet, dance & rodeo tickets and t-shirts
To: [log in to unmask]

Ag Teachers,

Information is now available to order tickets for the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show Banquet/Dance that is scheduled for February 24th at the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show. The banquet will be held in the Miller-Murphy-Howard Building starting, and will begin at 7:00 pm.  Complete guidelines and procedure can be found at the Georgia Junior National Livestock Online Registration Site, sign into your county/school account, select Banquet and Other Fees and you will find all of the instructions.

Exhibitors that are showing in February and those that showed in October are eligible to receive a complimentary banquet/dance ticket.  All requests must be submitted through the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show Registration site before the close of business on February 3, 2017.  Adult tickets and children that are not exhibiting are able to purchase tickets before the close of business on February 3rd through the same site.  Please note that every ticket sold helps pay for the complimentary tickets provided to the exhibitors.

Please be sure that your order is accurate, please do not just upload all exhibitors and request  tickets as we have to order a meal for every ticket ordered.  When we have an excessive amount of extra tickets ordered then we spend those funds for the banquet meal.

Once again this year, we will have Georgia Junior National Livestock Show t-shirts available to purchase through the same site.  We hope to have the artwork available for viewing by the beginning of next week.  All shirts must be ordered online before the close of business on February 3rd.

Georgia FFA & 4-H members that are exhibiting at the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show in February are eligible for complimentary Rodeo Tickets for the Thursday night performance (February 23rd).  Rodeo Vouchers may be picked up on Thursday, February 23rd from 9 am to 12 noon and 1 pm to 4 pm in the Roquemore Building.  The exhibitors will then take the Rodeo Vouchers to the Georgia National Fairgrounds Ticket Office and redeem for a rodeo ticket.  If exhibitors want to attend another night’s performance they will have to purchase their tickets from the ticket office.  If any family members (that are not exhibitors) want to attend a rodeo performance, they will have to purchase tickets.  To purchase tickets, please visit www.georgianationalrodeo.com or (478) 987-3247.

If you have any issues with the online registration site, please contact either Christa Steinkamp or me.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA