---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jillian Fain Bohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:52 AM
Subject: Information for UGA Commercial Dairy Heifer Show
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, would you mind sending out the message below to FFA advisors?  Thanks in advance!

We are extremely excited to welcome 229 heifers and 193 exhibitors to the 2017 UGA Commercial Dairy Heifer Show in Athens, GA next week!  In preparation for the event, we wanted to send out a few announcements.

First, barns will be open to exhibitors beginning at 5:00 PM on Thursday, February 9th.  No exhibitors will be allowed in the barn prior to this time.

Second and new this year, we will be offering a dinner on Friday, February 10th.  The dinner will begin following the practice judging contest at ~ 7:00 PM.  We invite all youth participants, advisors, and parents to join us in a time of dairy fellowship while learning more about the Georgia Dairy Youth Foundation.

We look forward to seeing everyone next week in what is sure to be a great event!

Jillian Bohlen and the UGA Dairy Science Club

Jillian Fain Bohlen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
University of Georgia
Animal and Dairy Science