---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 5:04 PM
Subject: UGA Focus on EPDs Bull Sale
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

The UGA Focus on EPDs Bull Sale is scheduled for next Thursday, February 9, at the Livestock Instructional Arena in Athens.  Attached is a catalog update which includes Yearling Performance, Ultrasound Scan Data, and EPDs as of 2/01/17.  This information is the result of the collection of yearling performance and ultrasound carcass scanning since the catalog was printed.

To view the catalog and videos of some of the animals, simply click on the following -   http://ugabeef.com/2017/02/focus-on-epds-bull-sale-february-9th/

The Northeast Georgia Beef Cattle Short Course is scheduled for 2/8/17 at the sale location.  The agenda may be found on the inside front cover of the catalog.

If you should have questions about any of the animals, please contact Mike Mathis at 706/614-2864 (UGA), Andy Dunn at 229/848-3535 (CPES), Carroll T. Cannon at 229/881-0721, or me.

Thank you for your interest!  We look forward to seeing you in Athens next week!
--

Patsie T. Cannon

Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.

   PO Box 500