Good morning, I hope that your Monday is off to a good start. This email contains the announcement of finalists for Sheep & Goat record books for the Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show. I apologize for the delay. We have been working diligently to complete the scoring process and insure that everything was correct. The following award recipients will be recognized at the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show Banquet on Friday, February 24. The banquet begins at 7:00 p.m. in the Miller Murphy Howard building.

Pre Club 1-2 Market Goat Record Books
Kaden Morris, Morgan Co. 4-H
Reagan Reynolds, Oconee Co. 4-H
Sara Morgan Sapp, Burke Co. 4-H
Alley Claire Staines, Cook Co. 4-H
Emily Webb, Pulaski Co. 4-H

Pre Club 3-4 Market Goat Record Books
Joshua Scott Fleming, Hart Co. 4-H
Leyton Morris, Morgan Co. 4-H
Cheyne Norton, Grady Co. 4-H
Jake Tucker, Wilkes Co. 4-H
Anna Belle Turner, Peach Co. 4-H

Junior Market Goat Record Books
Sydney Coble, Burke Co. 4-H
Lily Norton, Grady Co. 4-H
Tanner Norton, Grady Co. 4-H
Holt Sapp, Burke Co. 4-H
Jacob Turner, Peach Co. 4-H

Senior Market Goat Record Books
Ivey Cook, Northeast Campus FFA
John Gore, Putnam FFA
Lucas Hall, WRHS FFA
Kassidy Sweet, WRHS FFA

Pre Club 1-2 Market Lamb Record Books
Paul Lavengood, Morgan Co. 4-H

Pre Club 3-4 Market Lamb Record Books
Landon Williams, Elbert Co. 4-H

Junior Market Lamb Record Books
Sydney Coble, Burke Co. 4-H
Tanner Norton, Grady Co. 4-H

Senior Market Lamb Record Books
Victoria Barber, Colquitt FFA
Meredith Camp, Pike Co. High FFA
Ivey Cook, Northeast Campus FFA
Hannah Beth Richardson, Morgan Co. 4-H
Will Woodard, Morgan Co. 4-H

*I realize that the banquet ticket registration site has closed, but if you have any changes that need to be made online, please email me by the close of business on Wednesday, February 8th.  Please identify what changes need to be made and if any complimentary adult tickets need to be added for award winners.

Requested tickets will be available to be picked up at the following locations at the following times:

Thursday, February 23rd
9:00 am to 12 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm:  Roquemore Building

Friday, February 24th
9:00 am to 12 noon:  Miller Murphy Howard Building

Please note that we will release all County/School tickets at one time to one adult who will sign for the packet of tickets.  It is the responsibility of that adult to distribute to the corresponding individuals.

Reserved seating will be provided for the finalists that are listed above.  Please have award winners check in at the registration table in the Miller Murphy Howard Building between 6:15 pm and 6:45 pm on Friday, February 24.  If you have an award recipient that is unable to attend, please let me know as quickly as possible.

All record books that were submitted for competition will be available to be picked up at the conclusion of the banquet on a designated table.  All record books that are not picked up will be shipped to the FFA advisor.

Congratulations to these students. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA