We are excited to offer the State FFA Convention Ambassador Program again this year!

FFA members may apply and be selected to serve in the FFA Foundation Ambassador Program. The purpose of serving as an ambassador is to escort and assist legislatures, foundation donors, potential donors, judges, and other guests of honor while they attend our convention. This creates an excellent opportunity for FFA members to tell their FFA stories and interact with supporters! At the same time, we hope to give our supporters an additional perspective of our program and hopefully gain a deeper appreciation of Georgia FFA.

Be sure to read the requirements and responsibilities of an ambassador carefully in the attached application. All applications must be turned in no later than March 17th. Please email your applications to our Office Manager, Julie Freeman at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development
Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA 30401
478-289-2555 (Office)
912-682-4358 (Cell)

The 10th on the 10th Blue and Gala will be held on March 10th! Click here for more details.