The deadline for the Richard Wallrath Educational Foundation $5,000 scholarship essays is only 10 days away.  Please make sure that your students know about this opportunity!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 9:28 AM
Subject: Richard Wallrath Educational Foundation $5,000 Scholarships
To: [log in to unmask]

Good morning teachers!  I wanted to follow up about the Deep in the Heart Scholarship program provided by the Richard Wallrath Educational Foundation.  The Wallrath's are generously donating six $5,000 scholarships to Georgia FFA members.

Below is the link with the scholarship program rules.  Here is a short summary:

FFA members must watch the movie, Deep in the Heart, and then submit an essay focused on a topic tied to discussion themes:  Stewardship, Faith, Resiliency, FFA and 4-H.

The program is open to any current FFA member in good standing.  If the winner is not a graduating senior, the scholarship will be held in escrow until claimed.

Essays must be submitted to the Georgia FFA Foundation by midnight February 17.  They can be submitted by e-mail to me at [log in to unmask].  They can also be submitted by mail, but they must be postmarked by February 17.

We will recognize the six scholarship winners during the State FFA Convention.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Deep in the Heart Scholarship Program Website:
https://www.icevonline.com/deepintheheart

Deep in the Heart Movie Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP_CrBNR8VM

--