Please see email below from Todd Dobson regarding question for Middle School teachers.  Please reply directly to Todd with your information.   Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Todd Dobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 2:38 PM
Subject: Can you post to list serv
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

I am working with a committee to research daily bell schedules of middle schools in Georgia and their ccrpi score.  If you work at a middle school, could you please take a minute and email me your daily schedule and your ccrpi score from last year.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission