I have had several people contact me about finding the Deep in the Heart movie.  It is available from Amazon.  You would have to do quick shipping to get it.  However, the essays can be emailed to our office and they're not due until midnight this Friday night, February 17.

Remember if you order from Amazon, use the Amazon Smile and list your charity as The Georgia Future Farmers of America Foundation!

Below is a link for the movie!

https://smile.amazon.com/Deep-Heart-Val-Kilmer/dp/B00BIYQQ6Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1486991536&sr=1-1&keywords=deep+in+the+heart

--
Katrina Jones