Good morning,

Wasn't sure if you saw this email from American Farm Bureau.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Subject: Updated! Bringing Biotech to Life
To: [log in to unmask]

Updated! Bringing Biotech to Life Resource!

Bringing Biotech to Life now has additional Next Generation Science Standards support resources & augmented reality lesson enhancer!

We have created an online portal for Bringing Biotechnology to Life! This site breaks down the unit into individual lessons where educators can read a summary of the lesson, see the standards addressed and view any videos or additional resources associated with the lesson!

Bring learning to life with new augmented reality features. Follow the four steps below to unlock a new dimension of learning for your students.

What are people saying about Biotech to Life?

"I really liked these lessons and I will use them in the Spring semester when we cover Bio. I am a pretty organized kind of guy, so, I thoroughly appreciated the logical procession of the lesson topics and how they seemed to build on the previous discussions."
- Michael Lewis, 6th-7th Grade Science Teacher, Union Schools, OK

Help spread the word!
Share this resource!

We need your help to spread the word about this free educational resource! Tweet, Facebook, or tell a teacher!

Take a tour of the site!

This short video shows off the features of the new Biotech to life portal.

Did You Know?

Because of generous donations we are able to create free resources like "When I Grow Up, Discover Ag Careers". Help us keep going!

Share these great resources on social media!
Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Find us on Pinterest
American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture, 600 Maryland Ave SW, Suite 1000W, Washington, DC 20024
Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with
Constant Contact

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education