---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:47 AM
Subject: State Livestock Shows - Feb. 22-26

The State Livestock show is coming up next week on Feb 22-26.  Below are a few reminders:

The rule book is located at:
http://www.georgia4h.org/livestock/GaJrLivestockShow/2016-2017%20Rulebook.pdf

A schedule of events is on page 15.

CHECK YOUR ENTRIES:
Please, Please, Please ...
Log in to the on-line entry site at:
https://secure.georgia4h.org/juniornational/index.cfm

and check your entries.  Make sure that the tag and tattoo numbers listed at the on-line entry site actually match what is in the ear. If you have sent in corrections, please check to make sure that we have made those corrections.
Tip:  On the left side of the screen for your county or chapter, you can select reports and print out all of your entries in each show.  Many agents and teachers find it handy to have this list with them at the show.  If you find an error, let me know by 9:00 am on Friday and we can get it fixed in the check-in sheets.

Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30602