The Area 5 Senior Prepared Public Speaking Finals were held last Tuesday
evening at Bainbridge High School. I would like to thank all advisors of
the Bainbridge High FFA/Young Farmer chapters in Decatur County for their
part in hosting the event and making all guest welcomed.

Congratulations to the top two participants who advance to the
State Speaking CDE Events that will be held on Friday April 28th at the
89th Georgia FFA Convention.  Marriott Hotel, Macon, GA at 8:00 AM

If you want a news release to advertise your program's success to your
local community, reply back and I will send you one or you can find them on
the website: http://gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=133

Results:

*Senior Prepared Public Speaking*

1st Place - Carson Deal: Seminole County FFA Chapter, Advisor: Hollie Ward

2nd Place - Sydney Thomas: Miller County FFA Chapter; Advisor: Kitty
Bodiford

*Additional Participants*

Drew Willingham                    Wilcox County FFA
 Advisor: Shelly Patton
Josephine Maynard                 Mitchell County FFA
 Advisor: Floyd Peters
Kirk Beacham                         Colquitt County FFA
Advisor: Stacey Beacham
Katelyn Watson                      Turner County FFA
 Advisor: Ben Lavender