The Area 6 Senior Prepared Public Speaking Finals were held last Thursday
evening at Bacon Co. High School. I would like to thank all advisors of the
Bacon Co. High FFA for their part in hosting the event and making all guest
welcomed.

Congratulations to the top two participants who advance to the
State Speaking CDE Events that will be held on Friday April 28th at the
89th Georgia FFA Convention.  Marriott Hotel, Macon, GA at 8:00 AM

If you want a news release to advertise your program's success to your
local community, reply back and I will send you one or you can find them on
the website: http://gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=133

Results:

*Senior Prepared Public Speaking*

1st Place - Courtney Cameron: Lowndes County FFA Chapter, Advisor: James
Corbett

2nd Place - Dawson Adams: Coffee County FFA Chapter; Advisor: Josh Rogers

*Additional Participants*

Shaina Flowers                       Brantley County FFA
Advisor: Chad Crews
Allison Simpson                     Golden Isles C.A. FFA
Advisor: Michael Stalvey
Tyler Logel                             Camden County FFA
 Advisor: Karyn Chester
Taylor Macera                         Echols County FFA
 Advisor: Shelby Corbett