Good morning all my SAE loving South Region Agriculture Teachers and HAPPY
NATIONAL FFA WEEK!

First of all *THANK YOU *to all those that came out to help spend the day
judging over 146 South Region Proficiency Applications! These applications
look amazing and many categories were VERY CLOSE!

Our goal, south region team is 20 STATE WINNERS! Let's work together to try
to *make corrections* that are needed to make these applications EVER
BETTER before they are sent on to the state round of judging. Please pick
up your applications at the South Region Office today or tomorrow before 5
pm.

Or if you let me know, by responding directly to this email, we can bring
them to you at the State Livestock Show in Perry this week.

*You must have the corrected applications back to the South Region Office
no later than March 14th by 5 PM.*

Call if you need any help with the corrections.

Also we will be hosting a State Convention Dry Run at the UGA Tifton Campus
on *April 5th for all Proficiency Finalist* to practice interviewing with a
panel of judges. Please *RSVP for this event by March 31st* if you plan to
attend. A schedule will come via email soon.

Thank you for all your hard work with your students.

*NOW 20*

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *