Good afternoon all my plant nerds!  New Date for the Albany Tech Nursery
Landscape Challenge - Feb 28th

There is ANOTHER GREAT OPPORTUNITY for you to make your students better!
Below is a link for the upcoming Albany Tech Nursery Landscape Challenge.
This event will mirror the area / state CDEs. During this event students
will complete plant ID, a test, seniors will also complete disorders and
problem solving. Mr. George Paul works hard to provide a positive
experience for each student and it will help you as a teacher know where
your students are, in preparation for the Area Nursery Landscape CDE.

*Albany** Tech Nursery Landscape Challenge Information:*

When: February 28th

Registration Deadline: Febraury 27th

Where: Albany Tech Horticulture Building

Registration Start Time: 4 pm

Challenge Start Time: 4:30 pm

What to Bring: clip boards, pencils and GOOD calculators

Mr. George Paul and other Albany Tech faculty and students will provide a
yummy dinner for you and your students.

*Registration HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt8D9b1-xavP910fCyAOev1NnQFHitBFFZ2-xQgwjNgBFtoQ/viewform>

*Chapters that have registered as of 2/20/17:*

CA Gray Jr High

Mitchell Co Middle

Miller Co High

Whigham Middle

Please feel free to enter as many teams as you like and this is open to all
of SOUTH REGION! Call, email or text me if you need anything!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *