Thank you again to Ware County High School for hosting our Sub Area
Speaking CDEs. The time and effort you put into making this event happen is
much appreciated!

The individuals advancing from each bracket of the sub area speaking CDEs
are listed below. Congratulations to each that participated and to those
that will be advancing to the next round.  The South Region Area VI
Leadership CDE Finals will be held at Bacon County High School on Feb. 9th.
More information will be sent concerning this event at a later time.

*Each Jr. and Sr. Prepared Public Speaking CDE finalist is to bring 4
copies of the manuscript to the final round. * You are allowed to make
changes and corrections to the manuscript. I highly suggest that you look
over your manuscripts and compare it to the manuscript grading rubric in
the CDE guidelines. We will use three of the copies during the speech by
the judges and the fourth copy will be the manuscript that will be graded.
Because of the delay in determining the area finalist due to the
postponement of yesterdays CDE preliminary round, there is limited time for
you to make corrections to manuscripts and return to us prior to the
finals.  Therefore, the* corrected copies you brin*g will be judged *AFTER*
the speaking final round which will delay Jr. and Sr Prepared Speaking
announcement until manuscripts are judged next week.  This will be done as
quickly as possible.*  IF YOU DO NOT* bring four copies that day, the
original manuscript score will be used.

Those advancing to the Area VI Speaking CDE finals are: (IN NO RANKING
ORDER!)

*FFA Creed Speaking*
Lauren Whitman     Cook County High
Joseph Corbett         Pine Grove Middle
Brantley Foreman   Brantley County Middle
Melody Bellflowers  Hahira Middle
Leana Atkinson       Coffee County Freshman (GWC)
Triston Carter          Echols County

*Extemporaneous Public Speaking*
Justin Clay Parker     Lowndes County High
Hinkley Hood             Ware County High
Resse Johnson            Berrien County High
Konnor Waldron         Coffee County High
Cheyanne Tomberlin   Appling County High
Saul Martinez            Bacon County High

*Jr. Prepared Public Speaking*
Luke Nichols           Berrien Middle
Payton Adams         Coffee Middle
Samantha Little      Lowndes County High
Chance Tanner        Ware County High
Madison Webb        Pine Grove Middle
Bengi Oneal            Brantley County Middle

*Sr. Prepared Public Speaking*
Allison Simpson      GICA
Dawson Adams        Coffee County
Courtney Cameron   Lowndes County