Happy lunch Area 5 AG Teachers!

Thank you to all of you who trained teams that competed last night in the
first ever Area Conduct of Chapter Meetings CDE and the Area Senior
Parliamentary Procedure CDE. It was an exciting night, and just because of
the storm! Please continue to push your students toward becoming better
leaders in their chapter by competing again next year.

Thank you to the judges last night and the host school, Bainbridge High
School. It is not always easy to host and you guys accomplished it so well!

The top two teams will be representing Area 5 at the State FFA Convention
in April for the State CDE.

Area 5 Conduct of Chapter Meetings CDE:
1st - Bainbridge High School - Advisor - Dr. Farish Mulkey
2nd - 8th Street Middle School - Advisor - Mrs. Eve Rogers

Area 5 Senior Parliamentary Procedure CDE:
1st - Bainbridge High School - Advisor - Dr. Farish Mulkey
2nd - Tift County High School - Advisor - Ms. Lynn Cook

The first round of tiebreakers were use for both the CDEs. If you have any
questions please feel free to let me know. *We are the first region to hold
our Area CDE so your comment cards, score sheets and tests will not be
given back until all regions are complete. *Again thank you all for
competing and increasing the Area 5 participation. More teams means we all
get better!

Attached you will find complete results for both CDEs as well as a press
release to use for your local news outlets.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *