Good afternoon all my plant nerds!  New Date for the Albany Tech Nursery
Landscape Challenge - Feb 28th

There is ANOTHER GREAT OPPORTUNITY for you to make your students better!
Below is a link for the upcoming Albany Tech Nursery Landscape Challenge.
This event will mirror the area / state CDEs. During this event students
will complete plant ID, a test, seniors will also complete disorders and
problem solving. Mr. George Paul works hard to provide a positive
experience for each student and it will help you as a teacher know where
your students are, in preparation for the Area Nursery Landscape CDE.

*Albany** Tech Nursery Landscape Challenge Information:*

When: February 28th

Registration Deadline: Febraury 27th

Where: Albany Tech Horticulture Building

Registration Start Time: 4 pm

Challenge Start Time: 4:30 pm

What to Bring: clip boards, pencils and GOOD calculators

Mr. George Paul and other Albany Tech faculty and students will provide a
yummy dinner for you and your students.

*Registration HERE* <Good morning all my plant nerds! There is ANOTHER
GREAT OPPORTUNITY for you to make your students better! Below is a link for
the upcoming Albany Tech Nursery Landscape Challenge. This event will
mirror the area / state CDEs. During this event students will complete
plant ID, a test, seniors will also complete disorders and problem solving.
Mr. George Paul works hard to provide a positive experience for each
student and it will help you as a teacher know where your students are, in
preparation for the Area Nursery Landscape CDE. Albany Tech Nursery
Landscape Challenge Information: When: January 31st Registration Deadline:
January 31st Where: Albany Tech Horticulture Building Registration Start
Time: 4 pm Challenge Start Time: 4:30 pm What to Bring: clip boards,
pencils and GOOD calculators Mr. George Paul and other Albany Tech faculty
and students will provide a yummy dinner for you and your students.
Registration HERE Please feel free to enter as many teams as you like and
this is open to all of SOUTH REGION! Call, email or text me if you need
anything!>

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *