Good afternoon all my plant nerds!  New Date for the Albany Tech Nursery
Landscape Challenge - Feb 28th

There is ANOTHER GREAT OPPORTUNITY for you to make your students better!
Below is a link for the upcoming Albany Tech Nursery Landscape Challenge.
This event will mirror the area / state CDEs. During this event students
will complete plant ID, a test, seniors will also complete disorders and
problem solving. Mr. George Paul works hard to provide a positive
experience for each student and it will help you as a teacher know where
your students are, in preparation for the Area Nursery Landscape CDE.

*Albany** Tech Nursery Landscape Challenge Information:*

When: February 28th

Registration Deadline: Febraury 27th

Where: Albany Tech Horticulture Building

Registration Start Time: 4 pm

Challenge Start Time: 4:30 pm

What to Bring: clip boards, pencils and GOOD calculators

Mr. George Paul and other Albany Tech faculty and students will provide a
yummy dinner for you and your students.

*Registration HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt8D9b1-xavP910fCyAOev1NnQFHitBFFZ2-xQgwjNgBFtoQ/viewform>

Please feel free to enter as many teams as you like and this is open to all
of SOUTH REGION! Call, email or text me if you need anything!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *