A big thank you to the Bacon County High School Agriculture Department and
FFA for hosting the Area 6 Speaking finals and Parliamentary Procedure CDE
today, Thursday February 9th*. Please do not arrive before 3:40 as
requested by the host school*.  We will have onsite registration from at
3:45-4:15 in the cafeteria.

The Area 6 Leadership CDE's will be held at the new Bacon County High
School/Middle School location on the opposite side of town from the old
school. It is still located on US-1 on the South side of Alma towards
Waycross. Everyone should park around back of the high school (Park
automobiles somewhere around the greenhouse or red tractor barn, there is
plenty of bus parking near the rear school entrance) Enter the doors at the
bus drop-off (Awning) and proceed to the cafeteria area. *Please don't plan
to arrive prior to 3:40 *because we will still have buses picking up
student and maneuvering around back before that time.

*Junior and Senior prepared public speakers MUST bring 4 copies of their
manuscript to the CDE finals.  *There will be no announcements made
Thursday evening of any event results.  Junior and Senior prepared public
speaking will not be announced until manuscripts are graded.  This may take
longer than a day.  Please be prepared for this.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education