Good morning all you "I believers" out there!

Congratulations to all that competed on the Sub Area and Area Creed
Speaking CDE the past two weeks! Area 6 had a total of 28 students that put
their public speaking skills to the test and because of you they were able
to compete above the local level. Thank you teachers for what you do!

Thank you to the judges last night for evaluating our students abilities.
Also thank you to the Bacon County High/Middle School Team, Mike Slice, Mr.
Scott, Mr. Thrift and JR Miles for hosting. GREAT JOB MEN!

The top two students moving on to represent Area 5 on the state level at
the State FFA Convention in April in Creed Speaking will be:

1st - Joseph Corbett -  Pine Grove Middle School - Advisor - Anna Taylor
2nd - Lauren Whitman - Cook Co High School - Advisor -  Abbie Halbig

Please see complete results attached.

Also attached is a press release for you to modify for your local
newspapers, social media or newsletters. Promote what you and your students
are doing. It will only make your chapters stronger!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *