Good morning all my SAE loving South Region Agriculture Teachers and HAPPY NATIONAL FFA WEEK!

First of all THANK YOU to all those that came out to help spend the day judging over 146 South Region Proficiency Applications! These applications look amazing and many categories were VERY CLOSE!

Our goal, south region team is 20 STATE WINNERS! Let's work together to try to make corrections that are needed to make these applications EVER BETTER before they are sent on to the state round of judging. Please pick up your applications at the South Region Office today or tomorrow before 5 pm.

Or if you let me know, by responding directly to this email, we can bring them to you at the State Livestock Show in Perry this week.

You must have the corrected applications back to the South Region Office no later than March 14th by 5 PM.

Call if you need any help with the corrections.

Also we will be hosting a State Convention Dry Run at the UGA Tifton Campus on April 5th for all Proficiency Finalist to practice interviewing with a panel of judges. Please RSVP for this event by March 31st if you plan to attend. A schedule will come via email soon.

Thank you for all your hard work with your students.

NOW 20

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education