Good afternoon South Region Agriculture Teachers!

Please be reminded that the Washington Leadership Conference Scholarship (WLC) Applications are also due this Wednesday (March 1st). You submit these applications HARD COPY with a picture of the student.

Also know that if you would like to see an EXAMPLE application for guide we have one posted on our South Region AG ED Website page. Click on Tuesday Tips for Success and then WLC Tips.

This conference is a life changing conference in the FFA. You should consider submitting your students for a scholarship.

Good luck on filling these applications out.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education