Good morning all you "I believers" out there!

Congratulations to all that competed on the Sub Area and Area Creed Speaking CDE the past two weeks! Area 5 had a total of 34 students that put their public speaking skills to the test and because of you they were able to compete above the local level. Thank you teachers for what you do!

Thank you to the judges last night for evaluating our students abilities, IT WAS TOUGH! Also thank you to the Bainbridge High School Team, Dr. Mulkey, Martin Bius and Mark Lashley for hosting. GREAT JOB MEN!

The top two students moving on to represent Area 5 on the state level at the State FFA Convention in April in Creed Speaking will be:

1st - Kristen Palmer - Pelham High School - Advisor - Justin Sealy
2nd - Vaidehi Patel - CA Gray Jr High - Advisor - Valerie Bennett

CONGRATS!!

Please see complete results attached.

Also attached is a press release for you to modify for your local newspapers, social media or newsletters. Promote what you and your students are doing. It will only make your chapters stronger!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education