A big thank you to the Bacon County High School Agriculture Department and FFA for hosting the Area 6 Speaking finals and Parliamentary Procedure CDE today, Thursday February 9th. Please do not arrive before 3:40 as requested by the host school.  We will have onsite registration from at 3:45-4:15 in the cafeteria.

The Area 6 Leadership CDE's will be held at the new Bacon County High School/Middle School location on the opposite side of town from the old school. It is still located on US-1 on the South side of Alma towards Waycross. Everyone should park around back of the high school (Park automobiles somewhere around the greenhouse or red tractor barn, there is plenty of bus parking near the rear school entrance) Enter the doors at the bus drop-off (Awning) and proceed to the cafeteria area. Please don't plan to arrive prior to 3:40 because we will still have buses picking up student and maneuvering around back before that time.

Junior and Senior prepared public speakers MUST bring 4 copies of their manuscript to the CDE finals.  There will be no announcements made Thursday evening of any event results.  Junior and Senior prepared public speaking will not be announced until manuscripts are graded.  This may take longer than a day.  Please be prepared for this.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education