Ag teachers,

For the past two and a half years I have had the privilege to work with
Georgia Ag Ed as Assistant Director of Development for the Georgia FFA
Foundation. As of March 24, 2017, I will be leaving the Georgia FFA
Foundation office to become the Marketing Director of Altamaha Bank and
Trust in Vidalia, GA. While I'm leaving Agricultural Education and FFA, I
will continue to be an advocate of the program and the agriculture industry.

If I can ever be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Thank you for all that you do for the future of agriculture as
Agricultural Educators.

Forever Blue and Gold,
Valerie

Valerie Noles
*Assistant Director of Development*
Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA 30401
478-289-2555 (Office)
912-682-4358 (Cell)
www.georgiaffafoundation.org

The 10th on the 10th Blue and Gala will be held on March 10th! Click here
<http://gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=98> for more details.