It is my pleasure to announce the six winners of the $5,000 Deep in the
Heart scholarships.  Congratulations to these six Georgia FFA members:

Elizabeth Coleman, Echols County FFA Chapter
Audri Crews, LaGrange FFA Chapter
Wyatt Galloway, Piedmont Academy FFA Chapter
Mason Grant, Swainsboro FFA Chapter
Jessica Maldonado, Mt. Zion FFA Chapter
Owen Paulk, Irwin County FFA Chapter

They will be recognized during the State FFA Convention.  We are hoping
that Mr. Richard Wallrath will be attending our convention to present the
scholarships.  The Foundation is so grateful for his support of FFA members
not only in his home state of Texas, but also here in Georgia.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*