We have three Ag Ed positions open and posted here in Laurens County.

We have a position open at East Laurens High School.  ELHS has a newly
renovated shop, an up to date hard-shell green house, raised garden beds,
and has a middle school program feeding into the program.  This is an 11
month/extended day contract.

We have a middle school position open at West Laurens Middle School.  This
is a brand new program.  We will be applying for the greenhouse grant to
build a new green house on campus.  We have an older greenhouse that can be
used also.  We have an established forestry plot on campus.  This is a 11
month/extended day contract.

We have a high school agriculture mechanics position open at West Laurens
High School.  This is a two teacher department with Mrs. Kasey Jackson
being the horticulture/animal science teacher.   This teaching position
will be responsible for ag. mech, forestry, and natural resources.  This
school is six years old with a fully furnished welding, wood-working, and
electrical wiring shop.  This is an 11 month/extended day contract.

 These positions will be closing soon.  Applicants can visit www.lcboe.net
and click on the Applicant Login Tab to create an account and apply.  Any
questions can be entertained by Dr. Janet Greer, Human Resources Director,
at [log in to unmask] or by calling 478-272-4767 <(478)%20272-4767>.

S.Reed Waldrep

Assistant Principal
West Laurens Middle School

S.Reed Waldrep