2017 SLC Registration is off to a great start! As you are finalizing your
summer camp plans, we wanted to send you a few updates and reminders:

Availability:

Covington:

   - Weeks 2 and 3 are at capacity and are closed.
      - There is still room available in Weeks 1, 4, 5, and 6.

Camp John Hope:

   - There is still room available at Camp John Hope for May 29 - June 2.

Deposits:

   - Student deposits are due within two weeks of registering.
   - You must send a deposit for the number of students that you registered
   online. If you send a deposit for less than you registered, you will be
   invoiced for the remaining deposits. We will make an exception only if you
   did not get your first choice week.

We look forward to having your chapters at camp this summer. Please feel
free to contact [log in to unmask] with any questions!

--
Hannah Smith
Educational Program Assistant

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA Road
Covington, GA 30014

Phone: 770-786-6926 <770-786-6926%20x%203>* x 7*
Fax: 770-786-1774

*My Websites:*

   - *Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center:* www.GeorgiaFFAcamp.org
   <http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/>