From: Jonathan Stribling <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 3:49 PM
Subject: Habersham Central Posting
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Mitchell,
Please advertise to the ag-ed list-serve that Habersham County Schools has
a job posting for an Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor at Habersham Central
High School.  This position teaches grades 10-12 in the areas of Ag
Mechanics, Animal Science, and Forestry/Wildlife. Habersham County schools
has a new Agri-Science Center that serves as a veterinary science
laboratory and supports a large livestock showing program.The Ag Ed
classroom is technologically well equipped and the  agriculture mechanics
laboratory is a point of pride for us.  The county level and school
administration fully support Habersham's strong Agriculture Education and
FFA programs. Interested applicants can email me at:

or contact me at the number below.

Thanks,
Jonathan

--