*From:* "Bartenslager, Zach" <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* *UT Livestock Judging Camp*

Attached you should find the camp flyer for our annual livestock judging
camp here at UT. If you don't mind, please distribute to those who might be
interested within in your state. If you have any questions please let me
know. Thank you!

Zach Bartenslager

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Livestock Judging Coach

Animal Science

268 Brehm Animal Science Building, 2506 River Drive

Knoxville, TN 37996-4574

865-974-5068 <(865)%20974-5068> Office

[log in to unmask] |  <http://https/ag.tennessee.edu/animalscience>https:
//ag.tennessee.edu/animalscience

*Donate to the UT LJT!* Simply click on the link or copy and paste the link
into your web browser and complete the prompts.

*Gift Fund:* www.advanceUTIA.com/livestockjudgingteam

<http://https/ag.tennessee.edu/animalscience>

--
Christa Steinkamp