*Teachers,*

*The deadline for returning raffle mower stubs to our office is next
Wednesday, March 8.  I know some of you have made arrangements for the
stubs to be brought to the Gala and that is fine also.  *

*If you need to ship your stubs, our physical address is:*

*Georgia FFA Foundation*
*117 Roger Shaw Street*
*Swainsboro, GA  30401*

*I would like to express my appreciation to those chapters who have
sold/are selling their tickets.  You are supporting the Foundation and the
awards programs your students participate in!  Thank you very much!*

*If you have any questions, please let me know!*
*Katrina  *

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*