Good Evening, Ag Teachers!

We are excited to offer a new opportunity to teachers and students at Super Saturday CDE’s this year.

We know that this day can be a crazy and stressful time, between multiple teams competing, figuring out lunch plans, and the other events that show up!

This year, UGA Athens Collegiate FFA would like to offer the chance to have a meal cooked, picked up, or delivered to different locations on campus. This lunch will consist of either one or two hot dogs, chips, a cookie, and a water. Lunches would cost $8 with cash or checks made out to UGA Collegiate FFA, and will be paid upon pick up.

Athens can be crazy at any time of day, much less during the lunch hour! We hope that this can help alleviate some stress, and give you more quality time with the students that have worked hard to compete in Athens.

Please email the number of lunches you would like, and the location you would need them at to Dr. Eric Rubenstein at [log in to unmask]  by 5pm Thursday, March 16.

Locations:

Livestock Arena 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM

Poultry Science Building 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM (Main Lobby Area)

Miller Plant Science Building 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM (Near CDE Check-in area)

Four Towers Building 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM (Front Lawn … In Main Lobby of Alumni Offices, if raining)

We look forward to seeing you then!

-Collegiate FFA Officer Team

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="id:[log in to unmask]">