Hello all,

I am the Scholarship chair for the UGA chapter of Sigma Alpha Professional Agricultural Sorority and I have an opportunity for some of your students. Each year we offer a $500 scholarship to an incoming female freshman. Preference is given to intended agriculture majors, but anyone with an interest in agriculture is invited to apply. There is absolutely no obligation to join Sigma Alpha, we just want to support the future of professional women in agriculture.
Requirements:
1)      Accepted to UGA for Fall 2017
2)      Current high school senior
3)      Female
4)      Interested in Agriculture

Applications are to be postmarked or emailed by April 1, 2017 (quick turnaround!) and can be found here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sxHgg0c-q_MwU4WDJufHs_TZEIDqBBUXa4fexjWgpfM/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions, please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with “Sigma Alpha Scholarship” in the subject line.

Thanks!
Laura Huff
University of Georgia
Class of 2018 B.S.A. Agricultural Education
Sigma Alpha Professional Agricultural Sorority Scholarship Chair

Eric
Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department
405 College Station Rd. | 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602
Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[id:[log in to unmask]]