Ag teachers,

For the past two and a half years I have had the privilege to work with Georgia Ag Ed as Assistant Director of Development for the Georgia FFA Foundation. As of March 24, 2017, I will be leaving the Georgia FFA Foundation office to become the Marketing Director of Altamaha Bank and Trust in Vidalia, GA. While I'm leaving Agricultural Education and FFA, I will continue to be an advocate of the program and the agriculture industry.

If I can ever be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for all that you do for the future of agriculture as Agricultural Educators.

Forever Blue and Gold,
Valerie

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development
Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA 30401
478-289-2555 (Office)
912-682-4358 (Cell)

The 10th on the 10th Blue and Gala will be held on March 10th! Click here for more details.