Please see the position announcement below from Mitch Davis regarding a new
position in Hall County at the Lanier Charter Academy. Feel free to contact
me or Mitch if you have questions or would like further information.

Stan

Ag teachers,

Hall County is excited to announce the opening of a full time agricultural
mechanics position at Lanier Charter Career Academy in Oakwood, Ga. The
position is new and will focus on agricultural mechanics and metal
fabrication in the first year. Over time, LCCA hopes to build an
agriculture program with opportunities in mechanics and eventually extend
to veterinary science. The position will seek extended day and extended
year funds.

LCCA is a unique opportunity in the Hall County system. It will pull
students from multiple schools but have its own FFA program. We look
forward to adding another agriculture teacher to our county. For more
information on Hall County and the position, email [log in to unmask]
To apply for the position and set up an interview, send an email containing
your resumé and cover letter with a statement of intent to

Thanks!

MD

--
Stan Mitchell